Thursday 7 July 2011

Monday 20th June 2011

It was my first day of wearing my hearing aid for the full day at school today, i was looking forward to it. Mummy showed the teaching assistant how to put it in, because my teacher wasn't there.
When mummy picked me up from after school club, Rachel (my after school club teacher) told mummy that when i had gone over, i didn't have my hearing aid in and had been crying lots. I told mummy that i hadn't had it in since the morning play time, mummy wasn't happy. I was sad because they hadn't been able to find my special hard case for my hearing aid to go in. Mummy got my things together and then we went to see Sue, the headmistress, mummy was very angry because i had been sad and because i didn't have it in all day. We went in to Sue's office and mummy told her that she wasn't happy. Sue wasn't happy with the teachers either. She asked mummy to write a note that can go in the classroom, telling people when it is to come out and when its to go back in again.

No comments:

Post a Comment