Saturday 16 July 2011

Saturday 16th July 2011

When we got up today, i only had an orange for breakfast because mummy reminded me that we are going to witney to see Toms family for breakfast. I was excited about that. Mummy done my hair, i have 5 french plaites, i like mummy doing my hair like that. We took a picnic with us because mummy said we could have a car picnic. When we got there, we had to find his family in Sainsburys, when we found them, i gave his mum, Julie a present and a card that i wrote for her last night.
I drew a picture of me, mummy and Tom in it too

This is what i wrote in the card, my writing is getting really good now (that is what mummy said)

We went and had breakfast when they finished their shopping, then Julie came and sat with us, i kept showing off hehe. I ate loads of breakfast. When we had finished, we walked to the car to get my rain coat as it was raining lots. Then we walked in to Witney with Toms mum. Julie had to go and find Toms nan and i needed a wee, so we went another way. After my wee, me and mummy went to look in a shop for waterproof trousers for me and Tom went to look for games. Then we met up and went in another shop, there weren't trousers, but there were some nice shoes and sandals, i tried them on and mummy and Tom bought them both for me, i was very lucky, i also got a new drinking bottle too. Then we went and bought a box of maltesers for us all to share at our car picnic. We met with Toms mum again (his nan had gone back to the campervan-its called bertie!!) I splashed in puddles on the way back, that was lots of fun. Julie called me a little mermaid, that was funny. We said bye and then we had to go in to sainsburys to find me some trousers as mine were very wet. I tried them on in the changing room, mummy couldn't get my socks back on or my shoes, they were so wet. So i stayed without them, i liked that. Tom found some trousers and a skirt and i really liked both of them, so we bought them both. Mummy stood me in the boot of the car to get me changed, i liked that.  Then Tom said we were going to Jambinos (its got a new name, but i still think of it as that - soft play area) When we got there, luckily they had spare socks there. I went off to play and hardly went back to Tom and mummy, i had lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment