Friday 8 July 2011

Friday 8th July 2011

When I got up today, I went into the living room and gave the kittens lots of cuddles. Then Tom came through, he had his coat on (he's going to see his family in witney) when he had gone, I went into mummy and said remember, we're going to play bowling. I got a bowling set with a comic mummy bought me yesterday. There's a bowling alley with it. I'm not going to school today because its an inset day and mummy has a bad knee so she's not at work. We laid on her and Toms bed and played bowling, then mummy cut and stuck the alley. After we played that for a bit, I played some games on mummy's phone and mummy had a little nap. Then we got up, mummy asked if I would like breakfast, I said I've already had breakfast, but mummy smiled and said ah but what about pancakes. I got really excited. I ate loads of pancakes! Then we cuddle up on the sofa and watched tv together. Mummy asked me if I wanted my nails painted, I said yes, they are all different colours, like hers, I chose what colours I wanted. I have really liked today. Tom is on his way home from seeing his family too. Yay.



No comments:

Post a Comment