Tuesday 28 December 2010

Christmas Day 2010

When i woke up, i laid in bed and shouted to mummy, she told me i could come into her room. She came in to my room and showed me on my door, i saw my stocking had lots of presents in it, i saw that santa had eaten his biscuits and the reindeer had taken some bites out of the carrots. The drinks were all gone too. I was so excited.I took my stocking in to mummy and Toms room and sat on the bed to open them. I couldnt' believe how many presents i had. After i had opened them all, i went for a wee and Tom and mummy got dressed to come in to the living room with me. Mummy told me that there were more in there too, from our friends and from her and Tom. I was excited again. We sat on the floor near the christmas tree, Tom also gave me the ones from his family too.
Echo wanted to help me unwrap my presents

I got ear muffs from Santa, i wore them to open my presents

Echo thought the cot i got from mummy and Tom is meant for her hehe

And my chair for my baby, she thought that was for her too

Tom opened his presents too
I liked opening my presents, i got so many. I got a camera :-) and things for my dolls, i got clothes, books, chocolates, puzzles, things for my bath, a jewellery box, a princess castle and lots more. Mummy got lots too and so did Tom. These are more photos of us opening them and our morning.
Boo liked the the gift bags

I got this from mummy and Tom, i liked being able to 'feed' my baby's at the table next to me

Boo liked laying in my bouncer that i got for my baby's

 We went for a walk to find a shop that was open so i could get batteries for my camera. We saw Voirrey and her boyfriend Glen. When we got home again, i was excited and wanted to play the games on my camera. I took a few photos but at first, was more interested in playing games. Then i started taking lots of photos too. We had christmas dinner, it was yummy, i had a cracker and then another and another. Tom and mummy had one each and i had the rest hehe. I was very tired after my busy day and went to sleep quite quickly.
Echo was all sleepy when i picked her up and put her in here, she just sat there and looked sooooooo cute 

No comments:

Post a Comment