Sunday 5 December 2010

Saturday 4th December 2010

When i got up today, mummy reminded me that we are going to see Tom's family, i was excited about that. When we were ready to go, we all got in Nana's car (we are borrowing it for the weekend) and drove for ages, well it wasn't, but i thought it was. We had to drive really carefully when we got near them as they live in a village and it was quite snowy and icy there. Mummy started to slow down for a car and our car slipped across the road, luckily mummy was driving very slowly and the car didn't even want to come towards us anyway, silly car. I saw a small snowman at the side of the road too. When we got there, we all went inside, it was nice and warm inside. Tom's grandad and nan were there, in the living room and his cousin Ross too. Ross took me upstairs to show me the lizard that we took there last time we went there, it is really big now. Downstairs Tom showed me the two new kittens that his family have, they are really big now though, and Mery's tail is HUGE its bigger than Boo's tail. I liked playing with the kittens. Julie came down the stairs (Tom's mum) and i had a present to give her, to say thank you for the presents she bought me (a bag that i can colour, some decorations for me to decorate for our tree and an advent calander) I wrote her a letter and bought some chocolates. Mummy was very impressed with my letter, she wrote it on one piece of paper and i copied it on to the one next to it.
It says 'To Julie, Thank you for my bag, decorations and calendar. Love from Harriet xx'
I done some drawing there too, i kept finding lots of pencils in my bag and Julie got a table and a notebook out for me to draw on. Tom's aunty, Nicky came downstairs and gave me a doll, she told me that she doesn't have a name, so i will need to think of a name for her. I liked her. When it was time to go, we said bye bye and got back in Nana's car. I fell asleep in the car (so did Tom) and when i woke up, we were at Nanny's house, i am staying there tonight. I got out, and said bye to Tom. Uncle Brian and Aunty Wendy were there too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment