Tuesday 21 December 2010

Saturday 18th December 2010

Today when i woke up, there was snow everywhere :D i was really excited and told mummy i wanted to build a snow bear. Tom wasn't here when i woke up, i asked mummy where he is and she told me that he is working at the pub all weekend, i was sad at that, i miss him when he's not here :(
When we had had something to eat, mummy and me got wrapped up nice and warm and we were going to go to the shops, but when we got out side, mummy realised how deep it was, it was nearly over the top of my boots, so we just walked down our road a little for me to try and build. When we stopped, i tried making a snowball, the snow was too soft and wouldn't even make a snowball. I persevered and still nothing, it just wouldn't stick and make anything. I piled the snow up and made a snow bear, then told mummy i needed a stick for the arms, so she pointed to some sticks sticking out of the snow, i pulled them and then broke it in half and stuck it in my snow bear, he had arms, then i found a stick that had some green leaves at the end, that was going to be my snow bears hair. 
I was trying to roll a snowball (like you roll playdough)

scooping the snow up hoping it will stick this time, it didn't :-(

i was determined, i even pushed this ball round and round, didn't work though

the start of my snow bear (i cheated, there was a mound of snow already there hehe)

making him bigger and bigger :-)

patting the snow down, ready for him to get his arms and hair  



No comments:

Post a Comment