Sunday 19 December 2010

Friday 17th December 2010

Yay it is my last day of term today :D yesterday we had a christmas party, i took biscuits in that me and mummy made together. Today i had christmas dinner, i only wanted it for the ice-cream pudding. When mummy picked me up i told her that i had eaten the sausages too, so that was good. When i looked at the door of my classroom, i saw mummy and she had my baby cousin, Kaamiel in her arms, i was so excited about going out to see them. I ran out to see them, i stroked his face and we went to mummys work. I asked where aunty Sam was and mummy told me that she is at her work. I saw aunty sam when we got in there, i went straight to her. Hayley was there too. After a little while, we had to go next door, to mummys room, cos Camille (a little girl mummy looks after) was getting tired. We went in there and when she was asleep, we all started tidying the room, it was very messy from the party. I liked helping, i helped with a little girl called Chloe, she is a lady who works with mummys little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment