Thursday 23 December 2010

Thursday 23rd December 2010

We went to the hospital today, i had to see Lucy, my speach therapist. We had Nana's car, so we didn't need to wait for a bus, which i liked. When we got there, Lucy didn't take very long to get there too, then we went into her room and chose a game. I played Tummy Ache with Lucy, i like that one. I had to say lots of words so we could play the game. Then we played Operation too, this time we concentrated on 'sh' words, there were ones like shoulder, shark, bush, brush.......i was quite good at saying them, but when i say some of them, i say sh..hark, sh..houlder, that is why i need to have another operation. Then we took Nana's car back to her house. We had to go to town, we got a big bus. Nana's slippers are at the shop now, so that is good, cos they weren't there on Tuesday when they should have been (its because it is snowing lots) We met Tom in town, he came with us to get the slippers and then we had to go to Tesco, i didn't want to go there, but i went anyway. On the way i was holding mummy and Tom's hand, its a good job i was cos i fell over and hurt my knee, i cried lots. Tom asked me if i thought Tesco sold chocolate, but my knee hurt so much not even that made me stop crying. Mummy gave me a cuddle and then we carried on walking. In Tesco, Tom found a box of chocolate christmas biscuits, he pointed them out to me and said look, do you think they have a snowman in, what else do you think is in there, i told him the other pictures. Then he asked me if i would like a box, i smiled at him and nodded. Tom bought them for me :-) when we left there, we went in to another shop, i liked this one, it has everything in. We went upstairs and i saw loads of things i wanted. Mummy told me i couldn't have any as it is christmas soon. I saw a hat, you put a cup either side and then using straws, you can drink from it, that looked really good. Then we went to WHSmiths and bought some wrapping paper. At the bus stop mummy let me have some of my biscuits, i had one of each shape. When we got on the bus, i asked if i could have one more, mummy let me, then i asked if i could have one more, i looked all cute and mummy said go on then, i asked again, looking extra cute hehe and i was allowed another one. Then mummy found some wotsits in her bag, so we swapped (mummy then wished we hadn't, when i opened them, i popped the bag and got quite messy, oooops) after eating them, i kept magicing Toms hand away and then his nose and then taking his nose and putting it on his head, then done the same to mummy. When we got home, we all had sandwiches, then Kayleigh came round with mine and mummy's presents. After that, mummy said we could wrap all of ours up, i was excited about that. I got it all in the living room, then mummy came in to help me. I kept getting cross at mummy, telling her i wont help her again, i said 'i'm not doing wrapping with you again, you just don't let me do it' mummy laughed. After we wrapped them all, we had dinner, i had sausage and mash, i ate it all (apart from the end bits) After dinner, Tom went for a shower and me and mummy put the lights that Tom had bought on the christmas tree, i liked doing that, i turned the lights out to see how pretty they looked.
When we were looking round the shops, Lucy, my speach therapist phoned and left mummy a message, it was to say that my operation has been provisionally booked for 22nd March next year 

No comments:

Post a Comment