Tuesday 21 December 2010

Monday 20th December 2010

When i woke up i saw Tom was home, yay :D i have missed him. He had to go to work this morning, so we got ready and left with him. We had to walk to the bus stop as the buses aren't coming down our road cos of the snow. When we got to the road where the buses were going to, Tom's bus was just coming, so he got on it straight away and we crossed the road and our bus was coming too. When we got off the bus, we went to one shop, got food that we needed and then went home again. The bus took ages to come, we were waiting for so long. At home, mummy told me that Nana is coming to pick our dirty washing up, cos our washing machine is frozen again, it always freezes when it is cold. Nana came upstairs and Boo and Echo wanted to say hello, Echo jumped up on her lap and then Nana realised that she had poo on her coat from Echo's paws, ooops. Mummy was laughing as she got her a wet wipe, cos Nana was saying ewwww ewwww. When Tom got home, mummy was just cooking me some boiled eggs, and after that i was going to make an angel to go on the christmas tree. I was very excited about this, i had to eat all of my dinner first though. When i had eaten it all, mummy told me i can have whatever i want on the tree, i chose to draw a Bertie (the camper van we used to have til Daddy took it) I drew it all by myself and mummy and Tom were very impressed with it. We got the tree out and me and mummy put the branches in and then the decorations on it (Tom fell asleep as he was very tired and had been at work all weekend and all day) I was excited and liked decorating the tree, i liked putting the Bertie on top too. Once it was finished, we stood it in the corner.

This is me putting decorations on the tree

This is the Bertie that i drew for the top of our christmas tree, it is the same colour as the one we had

No comments:

Post a Comment