Tuesday 21 December 2010

Sunday 19th December 2010

I told mummy that i didn't want to go out today, cos yesterday when we had been building snow bear, my hands had got so cold and i had cried cos they were hurting. We had to go out though, cos mummy had to do some shopping. She told me that we could try and take my trolley out and see if that would go in the snow, it did :D yay. So mummy pulled me all the way to cowley centre (mummy was very tired when we got there, cos there was lots of snow and the trolley is heavy to pull with me in it too) we went to iceland and bought some food, i wasn't impressed though, cos there was no room for me to go in the trolley on the way home. Mummy explained that she couldnt' pull the trolley and carry the shopping so i would need to walk. I cried, whinged, screamed, cried some more for quite alot of the way home. Mummy was able to distract me for some of the time. When we got to the park near our house, we were walking through and there were people making snow angels, i didn't want to cos i was too cold. We were so nearly home now, i couldn't wait. When we got home, mummy put the trolley in the shed and we came upstairs and turned the heating on and got all warm. I got my duvet and pillow and watched charlie and the chocolate factory.

No comments:

Post a Comment