Sunday 5 December 2010

Sunday 5th December 2010

When mummy picked me up today from Nanny's house we went to put some petrol in the car and then took it back to Nana's house. When we got there, Nana and Chris were there, so we went inside for a little while. I played on my scooter and mummy had a cup of tea. When it was time to go, i got my coat on and we walked to the bus stop, i moaned most of the way there. Mummy asked me if i had had a late night, i said yes. When we got on the bus, we sat at the front together, i like sitting on the big bus. We got in to town and then went to buy Tom a roll, i got a kitkat. Then we went to a shop and bought him a magazine and then into another one to buy him some chocolate and a drink. I got a bottle of water. We went to Tom's work and gave him his things, he is working all day. I said hello to him and mummy and him had a kiss and cuddle then we left. When we left, mummy told me that we were going to go and look for a christmas present for Nana and Chris and then go home, i had to remind mummy that we needed to buy me some new shoes. We didn't go and buy presents in the end, we went and bought me some new shoes instead, i chose some purple boots, they have fluffy bits in, i really like them. On the way home, i put my new shoes on. Then we nearly got to cowley centre and mummy remembered that i needed a comic, cos i got all my stars on my star chart. So we had to get off. We went in to the pound shop and i bought a small christmas tree and some decorations, for my room. Then we went in to the shop to buy me a comic.
When we got home, i was excited about putting my tree up, i had to thread lace in the baubles and then i hung them up on my tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment