Tuesday 28 December 2010

Friday 24th December 2010

I was excited today, its christmas eve, santa is coming tonight!! Mummy called me in to her room and she told me that i had a message from santa. I sat in her bed with her and Tom and she showed me the screen. Then Santa came on it, he was talking to ME!!! He knew my name, he knew what colour hair i have, what colour eyes, he had a photo of me in his special book. He also had a photo of me and Tom when we went to the Sealife centre and a photo of me when i dressed up all spotty for children in need at school. He showed me a picture of something i really want, its a camera, HE KNOWS WHAT I WANT!!!!!!!!! I was amazed. After that we got ready and went to pick up Nana's car. Tom went into town, cos he had to get some things for his family, they haven't been able to get out of their home because of the snow. Me and mummy went to Nana's, uncle Alex was there to give us the keys. We drove into town and picked Tom up. On the way to his family's house, Tom gave me a sausage roll, i was really hungry and it was really nice, i ate it all up, really fast. When we got to his family's house, we all went in. There was quite a bit of snow, but we were able to get in ok. I like going to Tom's family's. When i walked in, his grandad said 'hello princess' :-) I gave Julie (Tom's mummy) a present from me and mummy. We sat and Merry came in (one of their kittens) then Tom bought Pippin down too (another kitten) i played with them. I kept throwing things for them. Merry jumped up and caught one of them, she was like a dog! Then Julie went upstairs, she came down with Tom and they had a bag of things for me from Nicky (Tom's aunty) in there, there was a tub of dinosaurs and a drawing thing. You draw pictures and then turn it on and it lights up, you can make the lights flash and everything. Not long later, i started saying i wanted to go, mummy smiled and said do you mean you want to go cos you want to play with your new toys, i nodded hehe. We stayed there for a hour or two and i played with the cats the whole time. When it was time to go, i took the drawing thing out and took it for me to draw in the car. I said thank you and we left. In the car, all the way back to oxford, i didn't say a word, i was too busy drawing. We dropped Tom off, cos he had to work til 7. Then me and mummy went to sainsburys to get a few things for dinner tomorrow. We bought ice cream, orange juice, bread and lots of things. Then when we left, mummy said we were going to pick uncle Matt up from headington. We did, we took him home, cos we have Josh, Lola and Coen's christmas presents. When we got there, i took my drawing thing in and me and Lola drew together. We didnt' argue the whole time we were there. We were there for about an hour and a bit. Then it was time to go, cos they were having a bath and we had to get home, because Juanita is coming round with our christmas presents. When we got home, mummy went and got Juanitas present and then we waited. She came but couldnt' stay as she was in a rush. We gave her her present too. I had my dinner and then we had a shower together. When i got out of the shower, Tom was home :-D i had to wait for mummy to come out of the shower. Then we got things for santa ready, i found two biscuits for santa and a carrot for the reindeers. A glass of milk for santa and a bowl of water for santa. We put my stocking on my bedroom door. Mummy didnt read me a story, cos i had to go straight to sleep, as santa is coming tonight. When mummy checked on me, i was asleep in the same position she had left me in and had gone to sleep very fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment