Saturday 11 December 2010

Thursday 9th December 2010

Mummy just remembered that something did happen on this day, so that is why she is doing it after the 10th post. When it was my bedtime tonight, i was being naughty, playing up, cos it was a little past my bedtime and if i don't go to bed on time, i get grumpy. I was in my room, talking to mummy when i suddenly looked at mummy and told her that it wasn't boo that chewed echos whiskers off, it was me, i had cut them off. I started crying, lots. I then told her that i had also cut one side of boo's off too. Mummy told me that is very naughty, that they use them to see if they can fit in to spaces, so they might get stuck now. I knew it was naughty, cos it was a few weeks ago that i done it and have only just told mummy. Mummy and Tom thought Boo had done it, cos mummy cats do that to their kittens.

No comments:

Post a Comment