Tuesday 28 December 2010

Tuesday 28th December 2010

Me and mummy went on the bus to the cowley road, Tom was working. I took my pushchair. I have been really grumpy and whingy today and yesterday. We got off of the bus and then went to one shop, when we had been there, we went to buy me a chocolate too. Then we got a bus to cowley centre, but we forgot to press the button so we missed the stop. We then got off of the bus and then walked back to another stop and in the end we went to town to meet Tom, he was finishing at 3. When we got to town, we walked around a little bit, we saw Voirrey and Glen and the Juanita and her mummy. We went into a shop where i could take my pushchair in the lift and then i went for a wee. When we went downstairs in the shop Tom was waiting for us. I was getting quite whingy by now. We went to a few shops and i was moaning quite a bit. We ended with going to Sainsburys, i was a bit rude to Tom, i started crying and mummy told me to say sorry. Mummy doesn't like it when i'm tired, she said that she is going to have to ask Nanny to make sure i go to bed early when i go there, cos i always come back grumpy and tired for her and Tom the next day. When we got home, i was much happier and ate all of my dinner. I had ice cream for pudding. Then it was bedtime, i had an early night. I was in bed just before 7 and at 8.30 i was still awake, i have got over tired, i finally fell asleep just before 9 so mummy is expecting a tired and grumpy me tomorrow too.

No comments:

Post a Comment