Saturday 1 January 2011

Wednesday 29th December 2010

I didn't wake up til almost 9 today, which meant i was a happy little girl all day :) which mummy was very pleased with. We went shopping in town in the morning, to buy me some more earphones, as the kittens have chewed the ones that Tom bought me and to get some flash cards for me to practice my talking. So when we got down there we walked around to see if we could find some flash cards and we had to go in a few shops til we found some. We went in lots of lifts today, i like going in lifts, i always have to press the buttons hehe. When we went in to the shop called Waterstones, we went downstairs where the children's books were and Tom found the flash cards in there. Then i took them to the till and and i paid all by myself. I wanted to go upstairs in there too, even though mummy told me that there is nothing upstairs that i would find interesting, so we went upstairs. All the books were reading books, not ones i would like. But to make a point to them, i pretended to be interested, pointing to pictures on the books and saying look at this, look at that. We left there quite quickly after that. We went to HMV to find me some more earphones, i chose black ones, cos they had white, black or green. Me and mummy went to queue up and Tom went to look around. Then Tom came over to us and showed me some pink ones he had found, i smiled lots. I chose to have the pink ones instead. I paid for them all by myself again. On the bus on the way home, i started looking through my flash cards, but then i needed a wee really bad, mummy tried distracting me, but i was so desperate that i kept rocking and shaking my legs. The bus goes to cowley centre and turns around so Tom said if we were to get off now and go for a wee, we may get back on it when it comes round again. So me and mummy got off and ran for me to have a wee. I was so desperate that it didn't take me very long. Then we went to the bus stop and waited for the bus that we had just got off of. Tom had waited on it, when it came round the corner, we got back on, Tom was still on it too. That was lucky because mummy and Tom thought i may have wee'd myself if i had to have waited. I have been very happy today, a lay in done me good i think.

No comments:

Post a Comment