Friday 7 January 2011

Sunday 2nd January 2011

Today when we got dressed and went out, we still had Nana's car, so we drove to town and Tom walked to work from the carpark and me and Mummy went to buy me some new shoes for school and some new clothes. I got 3 pairs of new shoes, i chose the colours and then we bought me lots of trousers and tops too, as my other trousers all have holes in the knees!! After we bought me lots of clothes, we went back to the car. Mummy paid for the car park and then i reminded her that she had said we could drive all the way to the top and all the way back down again. So when we got in the car, we drove up to the top, there is no roof there. Then we went weeeeeeeee all the way down, round and round. I liked doing that. We drove to Nana's house and went in for a bit as we had time to stop and have a drink. After that, we got back in Nana's car and Nana drove us to get Chris' car and then she drove me and mummy home.

No comments:

Post a Comment