Saturday 1 January 2011

Friday 31st December 2010

When i woke up today, I called mummy quietly cos Kaamiel was still sleeping. Mummy settled me down in the living room and then not long later, Kaamiel woke up. Mummy bought him in to the living room and she got us both some breakfast. Kaamiel was really happy. He ate all of his breakfast and then i played with him, i liked having Kaamiel to play with. He started getting a little sleepy, so mummy told me that she was going to put him down for a sleep, when she came back, we had some cuddles. I played til he woke up, then we all had some dinner. Kaamiel ate lots again. Not long after he had finished, Aunty Sam turned up and we all left to get the bus together. We left Aunty Sam on the bus because we had to go to cowley centre. At cowley centre, we bought some things for tonight. Mummy told me that we are going to Hayley's house with Collette and Evie. We bought some food and i chose some cakes. Then we went to Nana's as we are borrowing her car to get there as Hayley lives in abingdon. When we were at Nana's mummy had a message from Collette, saying her and Evie weren't going to come anymore. We had to go home, because mummy had to cook some sausage rolls for us to take tonight. We got our things together. I took a red box of toys with us, so i could have something to do, mummy took some games for her, Hayley and Hayley's mummy to play too. When we got there, Hayley took us in to her living room, there was lots of food. Her mummy was there and she has lots of cats. And 2 rats. I liked the rats, i stroked them. The cats were really nice too. We had some food, i ate lots of sausage rolls and then had chocolate rolls too. I liked them lots. I had lots of them too hehe. Then they started to play one of the games, mummy said it was called Monopoly. I was the banker, i liked being the banker. I dealt the money out to everyone, then i gave the cards to people when they bought them. I liked this alot, but when it started getting a bit late, i started getting a little tired. We left there at 10.30pm, i was very good considering i was so tired. When we got home, Tom was there :D i said happy new year to him. On the way home, mummy had been telling me that it was new years eve tonight and tomorrow would be a new year, i kept saying, 'but what does that mean' mummy wasn't quite sure how to explain it to me, she said it starts at January again, so i made a song up that went like 'january, january, january........' I went to bed near enough straight away.

No comments:

Post a Comment