Friday 7 January 2011

Wednesday 5th January 2011

ITS MY FIRST DAY BACK AT SCHOOL!!!! YAY!!!
I am soooooo excited that i am back at school today. I got dressed in my warm clothes (mummy forgot to write that on yesterdays, we put my clothes for today on the raidiators) then it was time to go. We got on the bus, it was Joe driving, which made me even happier :D mummy and Joe were talking, all the way to my school, i listened to my music player. When it was time to get off, we said bye to Joe and then went to Tesco. Mummy asked me what i would like for breakfast, i told her cereal. We bought some food for lunch, as mummy hadn't made any for me yet. At mummy's work, i ate my cereal whilst she made my lunch. Then it was time go to school! When mummy picked me up, it was really dark. I told mummy that i had had a good day, i also went to see Rachel (my after school teacher, i like her)

No comments:

Post a Comment