Friday 7 January 2011

Tuesday 4th January 2011

Mummy had to go to work today, so we had to get up early, very early compared to the times we have been getting up (9am or later, today it was 6.30am!!) I had a packed lunch made as i am going to Aunty Sams today. I moaned as my clothes were cold, so mummy said if we remember then we can put them on the raidiator tonight, if we choose what i am going to wear for school tomorrow. We got a bag ready, for me to take. I chose to take my camera, my music player and some pens and paper. We left to get the bus and half way down the road, mummy remembered that my bag with all my things in are in the flat, so we walked all the way back again, silly mummy. Then we got on the bus. We went to Tesco first, we bought me some breakfast, i chose to have plain rolls for breakfast. Mummy took me to Aunty Sams and she went to work.
When mummy picked me up, i was a bit sad when we were walking to the bus stop. I told mummy that Aunty Sam had slept all morning and i had just been watching tv and Kaamiel had woken a few times, but aunty Sam just gave him some milk and went back to sleep. I told mummy she did get up to give me some lunch. Mummy gave me a cuddle, cos i started crying :(
When we got home, we had more cuddles and i had some dinner before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment