Friday 7 January 2011

Monday 3rd January 2011

Today i didn't want to go out, i wanted to stay in all day. But mummy told me we needed to go to Tesco, but that i could go in my trolley :) When we were all ready, we went down and got my trolley out of the shed and then i got in. Mummy pulled me all the way there. When we got there, we only needed to buy a DVD. We got 'How to train your dragon' :D i have wanted to see that for AGES! On the way home, we stopped at the pub and went for dinner. I had sausage, yorkshire pudding, mash potato and peas. I didn't like my sausages so Tom had them, when he tried them, he realised why i didn't like them, they were a bit herby and i'm a bit (mummy says lots) fussy. After dinner we went home, mummy pulled me most of the way and then Tom had a turn as mummy's arm was starting to hurt (its up hill on the way home)
When we got home, i was really excited about watching the film, i put the cats out in the kitchen and then got my duvet from my bed. I went to the kitchen and mummy showed me what goodies i could have whilst watching it. I chose some biscuits and some chocolate coins. When Tom was ready, we all sat on the sofa, me and mummy had the duvet on and Tom didn't, he was too hot. We sat cuddled up on the sofa, i liked that and watched the film. It was a really good film. I ate my goodies really quickly. After the film, Tom had to go to work :(
After i had some dinner, me and mummy done some drawing together, she is making me some flash cards for my speaking, i helped her. I done some good drawings, mummy and Tom think my drawings are really good. Then it was bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment