Friday 7 January 2011

Thursday 6th January 2011

I was a bit more tired today, but still excited about going to school. I was a bit sad when mummy came to get me from after school club today, mummy gave me a cuddle and Rachel told mummy that i was very tired, i had been quite sensitive, which mummy said happens when i'm tired. We couldn't go home yet though, cos mummy has to go to the doctors, she isn't very well :( we went to cowley centre and i chose my own apple from the fruit and veg shop. We sat down so i could eat it, as mummy couldnt' walk around as it made her feel sick. I don't like mummy being poorly :( At the doctors we sat down and waited and waited and waited some more, they took ages. Mummy cried in the doctors room :( the doctor felt her tummy and said she has a bug. We then had to walk home, which mummy said the fresh air was making her feel a little bit better. When we got near our house, we saw Tom walking towards us, he was walking to the bus stop. He gave mummy a cuddle, but mummy wanted to get home, so she said bye to him really quickly, he is going out to see some bands. At home, mummy got me some dinner and then put me to bed, she didn't give me a kiss tonight as she didn't want to give me her bug. I told mummy 'i'm sad that you are poorly, i don't like you being poorly' mummy smiled and said she would be better tomorrow, i hope she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment