Friday 7 January 2011

Friday 7th January 2011

Mummy is feeling better today, yay. She said she had a 24hour bug.
On the bus, me and mummy were drawing pictures on the windows. Mummy drew a rabbit (well it had floppy ears, the only thing that looked vaguely like a rabbit on it hehe) and then i drew some hands on it, but then decided the hands were guns, one was pointing towards Tom's head and i said it was killing him, but his other hand is one to save people, so that one saved him. Then i drew a rainbow and mummy told me that i needed a pot of gold at the end of my rainbow, so i drew a pot of gold and then mummy told me i needed a leprachaun so i drew one of them too. Tom said what if the end near him was the end, it had no gold, so he drew one there too, his was bigger than mine, so i drew a bigger one. Then Tom drew an even bigger one, so i done a bigger one, then he did and i drew one bigger again. It was then time to get off of the bus. 
At tesco today i found a pack of small cereals, i asked if i could have them, at first mummy said no, then looked at my face and said yes, hehe. I had a box for my breakfast. Mummy made me some crusty rolls for my lunch. Then it was time to go, it was raining lots, so i took my umbrella to school with me.
When mummy picked me up, i was much happier today. I was being all silly with Rachel and mummy. Tom was waiting outside and we all walked to the bus stop together. When we got home, for some reason, i decided that i wanted to empty my piggy banks out, for some reason i have 6 now, as i got a new one for christmas. I kept taking them to mummy, for her to take the bottom bit out. When i had taken all my money out, me and mummy counted it all together. I have £6! Tom has told me that if i am good, he will double that tomorrow and i can go and buy something nice. I put it all in a bag. Tom gave me a bag, that his mum and nan had given him to give to me. Inside was a nice jumper, it felt all soft, i really like it. I am going to wear it tomorrow!
Then it was bedtime, i said night night to the kittens, lots of times, prolonging the bedtime part hehe. In bed i was a monkey, kept calling mummy. Then i finally went quiet to look at my book (i always look at a book before i go to sleep, after mummy has read me one-she reads me one every night) When mummy was in the shower, i started whinging and moaning, just a little and when Tom was about to get up to come and see what was wrong, mummy finished in the shower and i suddenly got louder, so mummy came in to see me. I told her that i had hurt my back on the wall, mummy hasn't got a clue what i must have been doing to hurt my back on the wall! I had a red mark there. Then mummy said night night, again (about the 3rd or 4th time now) and i started reading my book again, then i slowly got quieter and quieter and finally fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment