Saturday 1 January 2011

Saturday 1st January 2011

When i got up this morning, mummy told me it was the new year, she then said 'do you know what that means' i looked at her so she said 'it means we can put our calendars up' (i have wanted to do that for ages, so was very excited about this) I ran and got them and wanted to put them up straight away. Mummy got up and had a shower and then came and helped me. Mummy told me that grandad is coming round today, to give me my christmas present, we had to find some cellotape to wrap his present up quickly. When he came, the present was really big. I opened it and it was a Hannah Montana guitar and microphone!!! That is really good, but grandad only bought 3 batteries with him, so he went to Tesco to get another one. When he came back, he put them all in and listened to me play, i wouldn't sing though, i went all shy. But as soon as they went, when Tom and mummy were eating their breakfast, i sang them Twinkle little star, very loud!! They liked it (honestly they did, hmmmmm...............)
After that, me and mummy took Nana's car back to her and Tom stayed in to have a shower, he is going to meet us at cowley centre. We drove to Nana's and then Nana told mummy 'change of plan' we were just going to drop her and chris to the club. When we got near it, chris said that he could see his car, he said hello to it, so mummy stopped the car, opened the window and told chris to shout to it, so he did. Then as we pulled away, mummy said she could drive round the block so he could get closer to it and touch it, he said no, its ok, he will wait til tomorrow. That made me laugh. We went to pick Tom up and then drove to cowley centre. We went to one shop, Tom wanted to look at trainers. I liked looking at the rugs, they were all soft. Then i looked at the shoes, i kept picking really horrible ones up. Then i found the toys, i liked looking at the toys. When Tom had bought his trainers, we drove to town. In town, we went to a shop and got me some pyjama's but then i got grumpy (late night last night) i had a tantrum in the shop and hit mummy in the face when i was waving my arms around. Mummy told me i had two choices, one was to put my coat on like she had asked me to do, or she was going to put my pyjama's back. I didn't calm down, she took my jumper off cos i was making myself all hot and then i calmed down enough to get my coat on. When we walked away, i was still grumpy. We went down the lift and then Tom went down the escalator. Outside, i finally started calming down enough for mummy to be able to talk to me without me getting cross with her. We made a deal, if i was a good girl, no whinging in the next two shops, i could have macdonalds, Tom added that i couldnt' start whinging after eating it, i smiled a little at that. We went to the works (books, paper etc) and Tom went to the music shop. In the works, i got some coloured paper and a new book, they didn't' have colouring pens. Then we went to Macdonalds whilst Tom went to buy a magazine. We all walked back towards the car, we just had to go in one more shop, to get mummy and Tom a drink, my box from macdonalds was falling apart, so Tom got me a carry a bag. We walked back to the car, i walked in to a few people, as i have a habit of walking along lines when we are in really busy places, so can't see where i am going, which ends up with people either walking round me, or me bumping in to them. I ate all of my food and drank all of my drink. When we got home, i asked if i could have a chocolate, mummy told me i had to have a banana first, so i did, then came back and asked for a chocolate. She took ages (about 2 minutes, which to me when i want chocolate is ages) so i said 'come on mummy, you haven't told me what i can have, i havne't had any chocolate' so mummy came and showed me. Then i done some colouring on my new paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment