Monday 24 January 2011

Monday 24th January 2011

Me and mummy are still poorly :-( so we haven't been to school or work today again. Mummy went to the doctors today. We got a bus there and when we got there, i decided i needed lots of the leaflets that are in the waiting room. The doctor came out of his room and called mummy. He knows mummy. (mummy told me that she used to look after his little girl at one of the nurseries she has worked at) When we got in to his room, he used a stethoscope to listen to mummy's back and her chest. He then put something in mummy's ear to check her temperature, she didn't have one. Then he looked in her mouth, she had to say 'arrrrgghhhhhh' as he held her tongue down with a stick thing. He told mummy that she isn't allowed to go to work for another week as she has a viral throat infection. We then went home, we walked home. Mummy told me that we could go to the park. It didn't take very long to get there and when we did, i was really excited to go and play (i have been stuck inside poorly for 7 days today) I went on the slide, the roundabout, some slidy things (for you to stand on and hold on to sticks and slide side to side) but i lay on them and make myself go up and down. That is fun. Then mummy pushed me in the swing. It was time to go home then, as it was cold and i still have a bit of a cold and a little bit of a cough. We went to the shop on the way home, i got some chocolate and some shreddies. Then we went home. I was pleased to be home, i gave boo and echo a cuddle.
Mummy got my playdough out, its the first time i have played with the playdough i got for christmas. I have lots of cutters and moulds. I liked playing with the playdough. For some reason i thought you had to cut tiny pieces off to put into the moulds, so made quite alot of mess. Mummy then showed me that you use a big piece and then cut around the shape you make. I picked all the pieces up though (after Tom and mummy asked me to, i finally listened to Tom)
I have been more like my self today, mummy thinks that i am now fed up of being at home as i have been driving her mad hehe. I have been cheeky and a little bit naughty.
I went to bed at 6.30 as i was tired. Mummy read me a teddy story and i looked at a hippo book but was asleep very quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment