Saturday 1 January 2011

Thursday 30th December 2010

Mummy told me that Kaamiel is coming to stay tonight, i am really excited. When we got home, mummy started cooking dinner and she was cooking some so that Kaamiel could have some too. Tom played his game for a little while before dinner. Kaamiel arrived when mummy was cooking dinner and aunty Sam and Nana came to drop him off. They left him and mummy left Kaamiel in the living room with me laying on the floor. He was really happy until i had to go for a wee, cos then he couldn't see me. Mummy took him in to the kitchen with her. Tom had his sausage sandwich and then he went to get ready cos he is going out tonight. Mummy cooked me, her and Kaamiel sausage, mash, carrots and brocoli. I liked that dinner, we had yorkshire pudding with it too. Kaamiel ate all of his dinner, he was so hungry he even had half of my banana and a yoghurt too. I ate lots of my dinner too. When it was time for bed, mummy put Kaamiel in his bed with me, he had his crib in my room and i was excited about this. He had his bottle of milk and mummy read me a story. After my story, mummy had to sit with Kaamiel til he went to sleep, so i looked at a book until he was sleeping. Then mummy went out of the room and i fell asleep really quickly. Kaamiel woke up a few times in the night, he woke me up too. I looked grumpy when mummy came in to see to Kaamiel.

No comments:

Post a Comment