Thursday 20 January 2011

Thursday 20th January 2011

I woke up a lot happier today, not so hot, although still a bit hot. Mummy has been giving me medicine all day again, to try and make me all better. Mummy is still poorly too, coughing lots. Tom went to work this morning, so its just mummy and me today. We had to get dressed, just to go to the shop at the end of the road, to post the letter to mummy's work. I took my pushchair and my small animals that mummy bought me when we went to cowley centre yesterday. I walked there and back again, although i moaned about my pushchair not going in a straight line, i never moaned about being poorly. I asked for chocolate at the shop too, which i haven't done since being poorly. When we got home, i had a little bit of a sandwich, some of the chocolate, but said i didn't like it. Then i just spent the day watching tv, snuggled up in the purple throw that Tom bought the other day, I like that lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment