Thursday 20 January 2011

Wednesday 19th January 2011

We had to go out today, to get some more medicine for me and mummy. I was fine at first, we went to cowley centre on the bus, but then i started feeling really poorly, i just wanted to go home. I kept saying my tummy was hurting, i was cold, even though i was really hot, i was tired, when we bought all of the medicines we needed mummy had to go in to iceland quickly, i waited outside with Tom and by the time mummy came out (she only bought potatoes) i was asleep on the ground, sat up :( i didn't want to walk, wanted mummy to carry me, i finally got up, when we were walking to the bus stop, i was crying lots and ended up being a bit sick. I hate being sick and panic when i know i'm going to be. Mummy asked if i wanted to get a bus or a taxi, i wanted to get the bus. When we got on the bus, mummy said i would go home with Tom cos she had to go to the doctors to pick a form up for her work. I stayed on the bus with Tom and mummy got off. On the way home, i fell asleep on the bus. When we got home, Tom helped me take my boots off and coat and then snuggled me up on the sofa and put 'how to train your dragon' on for me to watch. When mummy got home she was coughing lots. I was very sad by now, just wanted my mummy. When she gave me a cuddle, i calmed down a bit, then laid watching the film, i fell asleep on the sofa. Then when i woke up, i fell asleep again. I woke up long enough to eat some mash potatoe and then laid back down again and was asleep really quickly again. I didn't even wake up when Tom left for work. When i woke up, i watched one iCarly and then told mummy i needed to go to bed, so mummy took me to bed, after giving me some medicine. I was a bit happier by now, smiling a bit more. I woke up at just after midnight and then again at 5am, mummy gave me medicine, but i didn't feel as hot as i did today which made mummy happy, she doesn't like it when i'm poorly.

No comments:

Post a Comment