Sunday 30 January 2011

Wednesday 26th January 2011

I was feeling better today so i went to school. I was really excited about going, i got up and dressed really fast. I had breakfast at home, because mummy is still not well so isn't going to work. At school, mummy spoke to my teacher and told her that i was feeling much better. My teacher told mummy that lots of children have been off with the same thing.
When mummy came to pick me up, because i didn't have to go to after school club today, i was very tired, as it is the first day back for just over a week. My teacher told mummy that i had been fine, i had been coughing a little bit, but so have all of the other children too. I asked mummy if we could go and see Rachel (my after school club teacher) to tell her that i wont be going in. Rachel ran over to me and gave me a hug, she said she has missed me.
I was nearly asleep on my way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment