Thursday 20 January 2011

Sunday 16th January 2011

Today me and mummy went to meet Collette and Evie (Hayley was poorly) We went to Jambino's i like going there. When we got in, it was so busy, i saw Lucy, my speach therapist there, she had her two little boys with her, Lucy told us that her daughter is at a party at the bowling, next door. When we found a seat, i took my shoes off and ran off to play. I played on my own, i played with Evie a little bit. I had a jam sandwich there too and some water. When it was time to go home, we got our things on and then left with them. We got the same bus as them too, i sat at the back, at the top. Mummy showed Evie things out of the window. We got off at cowley centre as we needed to get some shopping. Then we went home and had some dinner. I had a really good day today.
On the way to taking Nana's car back to her this morning, i said to mummy 'do we need to take her car back so she can go to work and the pub, cos Nana always does go to the pub doesn't she' mummy thought that was funny. She told Nana too when we got to her house, Nana laughed too

No comments:

Post a Comment