Monday 29 November 2010

Sunday 28th November 2010

When we got up today, mummy told me that we are going for dinner. I was excited, i told mummy on Friday that i would like to go for dinner this weekend, cos Tom isn't working today and he normally does on a Sunday. We wrapped up very warm, cos it is frosty and cold. I didn't have my gloves, cos i don't know where they are again, but when we were in headington, Tom said lets go to Peacocks to have a look for some. Mummy found some pink ones and we went to buy them, but then Tom saw some pirate ones, i wanted them ones instead. Tom gave me a penny to buy them. I liked my new gloves and didn't want to take them off. When we got to the pub, i knew what i wanted straight away, mummy and Tom took ages to choose. There was a long queue that me and mummy waited in. I ate loads, but then got tired too. After dinner, we went in to town to have a look round, we found some boots for me, which mummy is going to get tomorrow when she gets paid. I had to walk up some stairs that you can see between, i didn't like it. On the way down, mummy had to be brave (she is very scared of heights) and hold my hand and pretend its not scary

No comments:

Post a Comment