Saturday 13 November 2010

Saturday 16th October 2010

When i got up today, mummy told me that at lunch time we were going to go to someones house and pick a bike up for me (mummy found it on freecycle) i was really really excited.

I played with my farm, i wanted to put echo in the farm house but she kept running away (echo is bigger than the farm house) and then i kept calling mummy cos i wanted to play with my playdough. Mummy came in and said we were going now, so she got me dressed and i moaned cos i didn't want to walk. Then she told me that it was really close to our house, on the same road as the bus stop. I smiled lots then and got ready really speedy. We walked to the end of my road and then mummy told me to look for a 5 and a 2 on a door as the house number was 52. We looked and looked and then when we got past voirreys house, we found it just down the road from hers. I knocked on the door, we waited, then i rang the door bell, we waited, then i rang the doorbell, we waited, then i cried. Mummy said we would go to the shop and have a drink and wait a little while and try again in the minute, i wasn't happy about that and dragged my feet all the way to the shop. After our drink and chocolate, yum yum we went back to the house. As we got near it, i saw 2 ladies outside and when we got closer, the ladies went in to the house, i smiled a big smile, they turned around and saw us and asked if we had come for the bike, i nodded, lots. The lady bought the bike outside, it doesn't have stabilisers, wow, that is so exciting. I said thank you, very shyly and wheeled it home. I really wanted to ride it but i can't ride without stabilisers yet, so had to push it. When we got home, i wanted to show tom so i pushed it in to mummy and toms bedroom and said 'look tom' then wheeled it back out again (tom had a few seconds to look, i wanted to put it in my bedroom) The reason it is in the bedroom is cos a couple of weeks ago, some naughty men broke in to our shed and then the next day, they done it again so my bike and mummy's is in my bedroom til the council can fix the door.

After that mummy got my playdough out for me and i played with that, mummy came in to the living room and asked me if i would like pizza, i said no but then mummy said it would be delivered and i'd have my own box, i said yes then. I at nearly all of my pizza, i was hungry and then i had some of mummys chocolates that she got for her birthday.

Tom went out a little earlier than us cos he had to meet a friend in the pub, mummy took me to aunty sams house cos i was staying there over night, the first time i have stayed at aunty sams. I took my barbie suitcase with me. Mummy gave me a kiss bye and said she would see me in the morning.

When mummy got to the pub, she remembered 'boppy boppy' so sent aunty sam a text saying to ask me to do it, i was shy at first but then i showed aunty sam. I told aunty sam that when tom moves in we are going to have babies, one girl and one boy, i told aunty sam that you sneeze to get a baby out and that the baby was going to land on my bed of baby rabbits. (mummy thinks my imagination is very good)

No comments:

Post a Comment