Tuesday 16 November 2010

Tuesday 16th November 2010

Well today on the way home from school, i kept telling mummy that i was hungry. Mummy told me that she didn't have anything for me, but i told her to look in her bag. Mummy found a Mars Bar, she bit the chocolate off of it, cos mummy doesn't like me having caramel. Then gave me the bottom bit, i said i liked it, so she got the other bit of mars bar and took the top off again. I ate both pieces and was quite happy to eat it, saying it was nice. Then, when i had finished, i said 'i need a drink, that chocolate is on my tongue' mummy got my drink out of my lunch box and gave it to me, i gulped down all of my water. I was feeling sick, i scraped my tongue, trying to get the chocolate off of my tongue. After i drank all of the water, i felt a bit better. We got off the bus not long after that. Whedn we got home, i ran to the kitchen and said 'i need a drink, that chocoate is still there' (mummy says it looked like i was going to be sick) i was crying lots, mummy went to give me more water, but then said have a cake instead, it will change the taste in your mouth. I ate the cake, and it did help. When i had calmed down, mummy asked me why i had said i liked it and eaten it all up, i said 'i don't know'

No comments:

Post a Comment