Sunday 14 November 2010

Saturday 13th November 2010

Today when we got up, mummy told me that we were going to Nana's to get her car and then going out for the day, i moaned, saying i wanted to get a bus, mummy was surprised cos getting the bus means walking lots, something i hate doing. We got the bus, Joe was driving!!! That was good. I sat at the front, and mummy and Tom sat a few seats back. On the way, i kept turning round to talk to mummy and Tom. I asked mummy 'did you never know you can turn your head and keep your legs still' Then i told mummy to try it, she didn't want to she said. I kept talking to mummy and Tom all the way there. Then we got off and walked round some shops, i saw Santa's grotto in cowley centre, i showed mummy that there was two doors. After we had finished here, we went and got the bus to Nana's house. When we got there, straight away i said i was hungry, i'm always hungry when we go to Nana's house. Then it was time to go, we got in the car and drove to a pub, where we were going to have dinner. I chose beefburger, mash potato and corn on the cob. I ate quite a bit of it, but did leave some, so i didn't get any pudding. I liked being able to go to the toilet by myself, cos we were sat quite near it. But tom and mummy knew i hadn't washed my hands, so i had to go back in again. When we left there, we went to a shop to get me some water proof trousers and new wellies, they didn't have any. But i did get a ear warmer. It goes under my hats and keeps my ears warm, i chose blue, which surprised mummy cos there was pink and purple. After that, we went back to cowley centre and i was allowed to have some pennies to spend. I bought lots of books, i like books. Then we went in to another shop and i got a reindeer teddy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment