Saturday 13 November 2010

Tuesday 15th October 2010

Today I had to take a teddy in to my school, mummy wasn't too sure if i really did or not, but she let me take it, just incase. I took one of my favourites, he is a cat called Harry. Tom bought him for me when i was a brave girl - when i had a camera put up my nose. I was very excited about taking Harry to school. I walked to the bus stop with mummy and Tom and we waited for our bus, we had to wait a little while as we missed one. The next bus was quite quiet though, so that was good. I looked after the bags and mummy and Tom sat on the seat next to me. I liked looking after all the bags. But then a lady got on the bus and sat next to me, there were loads of seats on the bus and she sat next to me. I sat there for a few minutes and then told mummy i wanted to go and sit next to her (i don't like sitting next to people i don't know on the bus) I sat on mummy's lap and put all the bags on the floor. When we got off the bus, (Tom stayed on cos he was going to see his family) we went to mummy's work (it's next to my school) I have to help mummy get the toys ready for the children, I have to tell her what to put out (mummy works in a nursery)

I have breakfast at mummy's work, i like doing that. Then mummy said quick quick, we're going to be late and we heard my school bell ring, so we had to run out and get to my school. I carried Harry all the way there, with a great big smile on my face. When i put my coat and lunch box away, i took Harry to my teacher and then mummy realised that it was the day to bring a teddy. I wrote my name on a sticky label to stick on Harry (i didn't want him to get lost)

When mummy picked me up from after school club, she asked me what i done at school today and i said 'nothing' (that was the end of that conversation) We had to run for our bus, we got on, phew. I had to sit next to a man who i didn't know, i didn't like that. He got off then, yay cos then mummy sat down next to me.

At home mummy cooked dinner and i ate loads, and didn't get up once, didn't moan, didn't say 'i don't like that' (mummy was surprised) after i ate my dinner, we walked to the bus stop with Tom cos he had to go to work tonight. I was all happy on the way to the bus stop and thought it was funny to walk in front of mummy and Tom, then stop and wiggle my bum at them, and for some reason, i called it 'boppy boppy' then i ran further away and done it again, i done that all the way down our road. Mummy and Tom laughed, mummy laughed at me so much she got a stitch. When we got closer to the bus stop, i started wiggling my bum and walked at the same time, it made my walk really funny. I needed a wee when we got there and mummy told me to go and do it round the corner, she watched me to make sure i didn't run and hide. When i do a wee outside, i bend right over cos i like watching my wee come out (mummy thinks i'm weird lol) Toms bus came and i ran over to him and gave him a cuddle, then i jumped on the bench and shouted him, i told him to watch me. When he sat down, i turned around and wiggled my bum again, Tom laughed.

At home, i had a shower and i didn't scream when mummy washed my hair, i didn't scream when she brushed it either (usually i scream so loud mummy says she's surprised i don't break the windows) then we got snacks (cookies) and cuddled up in my duvet on the sofa, cos mummy told me we could have a DVD night. I started watching Happy Feet but fell asleep after 15 minutes so mummy put me to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment