Thursday 11 November 2010

Saturday 18th September 2010

Tom told me that we were going somewhere today, but he wouldnt' tell me where. We got on the bus and i was excited. When we got on the second bus, when we were nearly there, mummy used her hat that has a long bit on it to put round my eyes as a blindfold, when we got off, i held toms and mummys hand with my blindfold on still. When we got near it, they took my blindfold off and we were in front of Toys r Us. I smiled a huge smile. We went in and started looking around. We were in there for ages. I liked looking at everything. Tom told me that he was going to buy me something, cos i was such a brave girl yesterday (camera up my nose) it took me ages to choose, there was so much. I found a penguin teddy, i carried that around with me everywhere and then we found an emergency services set, where there is a small walkie talkie and 3 vehicles. It is noisy and good fun, i chose that. Then tom said i could choose another teddy too, so i chose a cat. When we had bought them, i said thank you and we went to macdonalds for lunch. I was really pleased with my new toys. I had a good day :-) and i have named the penguin oscar and the cat harry.

No comments:

Post a Comment