Wednesday 10 November 2010

Thursday 2nd September 2010

When i woke up, i called mummy. She came into my room and i sat up in bed and said 'mummy, remember, i'm going to school today' (it's my first time at big school) mummy smiled and told me that she had remembered (how could she forget her little girl is growing up so fast) I got up and we cleaned our teeth and got dressed together. I went in the living room to see echo and boo (my kittens) When mummy came in, i was very good, i let her brush my hair. I helped mummy put my lunch in my school bag (aunty sam is picking me up from school cos i am only at school til lunch time this week) I ran through and said bye to tom and told him where i was going. Me and mummy left to go and get the bus. I was very excited all the way on the bus. When we got there, we went to tesco (it was only 8am) and we got me some weetabix so i could have breakfast at mummy's work (which is next to my school) I kept saying 'is it time now, is my school open?' At 8:40am mummy told me to get ready, cos my school was open. I got all excited. We walked to my school and we were a little early so we had to wait for the door to be unlocked. There were lots of adults and children waiting. When the door was opened we went in and there were pegs, mummy helped me find my name on a peg. We found it and put my things on it. Then we went into my classroom (it is called the pearl class) Mummy sat down at the playdough table with me. A teacher asked what my name was and mummy told her. It was very busy and one boy was crying. I started to cry too and gave mummy a big, tight hug (mummy had to try really hard not to cry) mummy took me to the side and spoke to me, saying it was only for a short morning, she gave me lots of cuddles. Then mummy told my teacher that i was sad. The teacher came over and told me what i could play with. Mummy held my hand. Mummy told me that she was going to go to work, i took my teachers hand and walked away, i was still a little bit sad, but was being very brave. (at 10:40am mummy went out with her work and the carpark is near my garden of my school, mummy saw me playing in the garden, i was in the sand pit happy. Mummy felt better then, cos she could see i wasn't crying anymore)
When mummy picked me up from aunty sams, i told her excitedly about my morning. Aunty sam told mummy that the teacher had said i had had a good morning.
I told mummy i went on a bike with two seats and i had played with a boy. When we got home, i was pleased to see echo and boo. Tom came before i went to bed and he asked if i had liked school, i told him yes i did.

No comments:

Post a Comment