Sunday 14 November 2010

Sunday 14th November 2010

Today mummy reminded me that we are going to jambinos' to see ella and elliot. I was really excited, first we dropped tom off in town cos he had to work. Then we went to tesco to buy ella a present, cos we didn't see her for her birthday. I chose a princess jewellery box and some cute little puppies for her. I wrote my own name on the card and then surprised mummy by copying her name and ella's name, without dots, mummy was really really impressed with me and very proud!! When we were ready, we left nana's and walked to jambinos. We got there first and found a seat, then they got there, i ran off to play with ella, i was a bit shy at first, but then was my normal self, running and laughing. I had lots of fun. At the ball pit, there was a boy in there, he was throwing balls at me, in my face, i looked sad. Mummy came over and said to the boy 'stop that now, you do not throw balls at other children, if i see you do it again, i will go and get your mummy' he nodded, then his mummy  came over, she got cross with him and took him away. After we played for ages, i got hungry and ella had go to so mummy bought me a sandwich and we left. We got a lift in there car. We went to cowley centre and we bought pizza, which i said yes to. When we got home, mummy cooked it and we sat snuggled under the blanket, then i said 'i dont' like pizza' so i chose to have cereal. I had a bath and mummy used her special comb in my hair, that chased my knots away, so when i got out, there were no knots, i like that comb. Mummy read me the gruffalo story at bed time, tom bought it for her yesterday (mummy loves children books and has lost her copy of it)

No comments:

Post a Comment