Wednesday 10 November 2010

Saturday 11th September 2010

When i got up today, mummy reminded me that we were going bowling with tom, ray and john. I was very excited. Mummy, tom and me got a bus to town and i had a macdonalds while we waited. Then john and ray came. We sat on a big bus with them. I made us all sit at the back. I tried putting my stickers on my toy from macdonalds and was getting really cross at it and with mummy cos she kept asking me if i wanted help. I moved away from everyone and mummy came to me and then she did help me. When we got off the bus, we had to walk a little bit til we got to the bowling. When we got there, i took my shoes off, my feet were smelly. We went and chose a ball for me to use, there were lots. Ray, Tom and mummy helped me, i chose who i wanted to help me. I really liked having ray, john and tom there, it was lots of fun and i never once compained about my toe hurting. Tom was the winner, he got 87, then mummy, she got 86, then me, i got 85 and then ray, he got 83. When it was time to leave, we had to change from our bowling shoes and put on our own shoes again. I still had to wear wellies cos of my toe. On the bus on the way back to town, i took my wellies off and made john, ray,tom and mummy smell my feet, not just sniffing them, but sticking my feet right in their faces (and they really smelt bad) i thought it was really funny and they all said 'eeewwwww' i done it all the way into town

No comments:

Post a Comment