Sunday 7 November 2010

Tuesday 24th August 2010

When we got up today, mummy told me that we are going to the woods with ray, its called 'shotover' i've never been there before
When ray turned up, he came upstairs first, so i could get ready. Once i had my shoes on, we left. We walked towards the busy road, mummy told me to hold her hand and i wasn't to run off. When we got to the traffic lights, i held ray and mummy's hands. We got to the entrance of shotover and i was allowed to run off. I liked walking through the long grass and along the muddy paths. Then i started moaning a little bit (mummy wasn't surprised) We had to go up a really really steep hill, mummy held my hand to pull me up. At the top of the hill, ray pointed and said that was a sand pit, then he said its more like a mud pit now, but used to be a sand pit when he was little. We got near it and mummy and ray sat down, mummy told me i could go and play, at first, i was a little unsure, didn't want to get messy, but mummy told me that it was ok to get messy, so i started splashing in the mud, there was lots of water cos it had rained yesterday. Then i knelt down and started getting really messy, i liked it lots. I needed a wee, mummy had the shewee with her, so we went behind a bush and i used that, its the first time we have had to use it outside, i liked using that. Then i went back to the mud. I was on my knees, digging into the mud, i loved it, getting really messy. Then i went over to where mummy and ray were talking, there was a big hole that i could stand in and i wanted to make a sandcastle, so ray helped me get some mud ready. We made one, then i stood on it and it broke.
When it was time to go (it had got quite sunny and hot and i didn't have any suncream on and mummy didn't want me to get sunburnt) we walked back down the hill and then started walking along the paths again. I moaned, then i cried and i kept saying 'i just want to get home quicker' mummy tried telling me that we had to walk, there wasn't any quicker way to get home. Then mummy destracted me by showing me dog prints in the mud, so we looked for more and saw some bugs, some squirrels and i liked walking in the long grass. I laid down in the long grass and mummy took a picture and then i told mummy to lay down and i took a picture of her.
When we got home, i took my clothes off and where i was so muddy, under my clothes was all white, it looked like i was wearing white shorts and t-shirt.
I was up to my elbows in mud, loving it

The mud was lovely on my hands

Ray was helping me find some mud, so we could make a mud castle (i called it a sandcastle though)

Walking in the long grass was funny, mummy kept saying she thought i had gone

This is our mud castle, before i stood on it (and look how muddy i am hehe)

This is mummy laying down in the long grass

No comments:

Post a Comment