Wednesday 3 November 2010

Monday 11th August 2010

Today me and mummy stayed inside for the morning and then this afternoon, mummy told me that we were going to see Ray at his friends house, that is just down the road from our home. We walked there and when we got there, ray opened the door and a dog ran out, the dog was really excited. We went in and ray showed us the garden. The dog had lots of toys in the garden and i wanted to throw some for it. I looked and found a ball and a rope, i threw it, but it didn't go very far, so i kept trying, the dog wouldn't let go once it got the toy though, ray had to get it back for me. I liked playing in the garden, at the bottom of the garden there was a swing and right at the bottom, upside down, there was a slide, ray asked if i would like to play with that and of course i said yes, so that meant he had to get it out for me. The slide was wet, so he dried it for me. I liked going up the steps and sliding down and then i went on the swing, there was a funny swing, i liked that but needed mummy's help. Tom came too, he came after me and mummy had been there a little while. I kept shouting for mummy to come and help me on the swing. When it was time to go, ray took the dog for a walk and we all walked together. Tom stayed at the bus stop and ray went to shotover. When we were walking down our road, there were lots of adults shouting at each other. Mummy told me to keep walking, not to look and it would be ok. When we got past them, i asked mummy 'is it cos they don't love each other?' (they were fighting)

No comments:

Post a Comment