Saturday 20 November 2010

Friday 19th November 2010

When i woke up this morning, mummy told me that it was the day where i was going to be spotty at school. I got dressed, very fast, with my spotty top on, i was excited. Then mummy found a picture of someone on the internet that had their face painted like pudsey. Mummy painted my face and i sat really still. I had pink, orange, blue, green, yellow and red spots on the bandana that mummy painted on me. Then Tom got up and we went to the bus stop, all together. On the bus, i kept growling at mummy and Tom, thinking i was a fierce bear. Mark was driving the bus, he liked my face too. At mummy's work, she finished my hat for me, stapling my bandana on to it, to make it spotty. I put it all on together and mummy took a picture. At school. there were lots of people who had their faces painted and were wearing lots of spotty clothes, i gave my teacher a penny for dressing up.
When mummy picked me up, my face paint was still on, just about. As we left the school gate, mummy asked me if i would like to go and see Lily and Holly, i was excited and said yes. We went to tesco and mummy bought some wine and then we got on the bus, the big one. We had to get off and then walk. Mummy had to go in to the solicitors quickly, i played while she talked. Then we went to the petrol station and got some ketchup. We walked along a little stream to get to their house. When we got there, i was really shy at first. We had dinner, it was chicken dippers, chips, garlic bread, cucumber, tomatoes and yellow peppers. I tried everything, but only liked the garlic bread. Then Holly started playing peek-a-boo with me under the table and i started enjoying myself then, i went upstairs with Holly and Lily and i had a good time then, we were jumping on their mummy's bed and i liked doing that. When their daddy got home, it was 8pm and they were going to be going to bed, so me and mummy left to go home, cos i was getting tired too. We walked home, it wasn't too far. At home, i was asleep within about 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment