Wednesday 3 November 2010

Monday 16th August 2010

When i woke up today, tom was home :-) (he has been away at bloodstock for the weekend) mummy told me that today, we are going to meet joe and joel and go bowling, i can't wait. We all get a bus to cowley centre and we see nana inside, cos we had to go and get a sausage roll to eat. (that is the first time nana has met tom) When we left, we were waiting at the bus stop and nana came and parked next to us and mummy said that nana was giving us a lift. We all got in, that was better than getting a bus, cos we were late already. Nana couldn't take us all the way there, but dropped us off near it, so we only had a little walk then. Joe and Joel were waiting outside for us. I smiled when i saw them. Inside, we had to take our shoes off and then put our bowling shoes on. Me and joel had the sides up when it was our go. I kept choosing who was going to help me, cos i need to use the ramp as the balls are too heavy for me still. I got a strike when Tom helped me.
I decided that i needed a photo of the balls

This is Joe helping me 

Me and Joel beat the adults at bowling, it was fun. When we finished, we went outside and stood for ages, i got bored and said can we go now, so we walked with joe and joel back to joe's car and then we said bye and had to walk to the bus stop to go home

No comments:

Post a Comment