Tuesday 2 November 2010

Tuesday 3rd August 2010


I had to see Lucy (my speech therapist this morning) Tom came with us, i liked that. When we got there, mummy and tom listened as me and lucy played games and done lots of talking. When i had finished, we went to the bus stop. We got a bus and i picked a bus timetable, i was looking at it and was pointing to things on it, then pointed to the cross (for the hospital) and tom said that it looked like a pirates map to him, i liked that idea and then i decided that we were all pirates, i was the captain. When we got off the bus in headington, we had to wait at another bus stop, i told mummy and tom we needed to wait in a line, and i had to be at the front cos i was the captain. I told mummy and tom that we were on a ship (the bus) i liked this game. When we got in to town, i got the map out and we had to find the treasure. We walked along the road (no buses go on one of the roads in town) and i stopped at one of the square slabs and said the treasure was there and we had to dig, i showed mummy and tom how to dig (using our webs we have in our wrists) so we all had to stand at an edge each and we dug for the treasure, when we found it, i looked after it in my pockets and then we walked along again, in a line. I stopped at another square and said that there was more treasure under that one, so we all had to dig again. When we had dug up lots of treasure, i ran out of room in my pockets and had to look after it in my mouth. We done this all the way to the pub where we were going for lunch. When we were waiting for our food, i turned the 'map' over to the pirate writing (bus times) and i told mummy and tom that our pirate names were on there. I told tom his name was 'Pirate Mac 'n' Jack' mummy was 'Pirate Pikapong' and i was 'Captain Picpucpuc' i pointed to where all of them names were. I drew a picture of us all as pirates too.

No comments:

Post a Comment