Tuesday 2 November 2010

Tuesday 27th July 2010

Today mummy told me that it is nana's birthday, i was excited cos i had a present to give her. Mummy told me that we were going to go to the club that nana drinks at, we got on the bus (i took my pink suitcase and put nana's present in there) when we got to the bus stop, i wheeled my suitcase along the road, we had quite a long walk to the club. When we got there, there were lots of people there. I gave nana her present, she liked it :-) We stayed for a little while, but mummy said we had to walk home. We said bye to everyone and then started walking, then mummy told me to leave my suitcase with nana, so i took it back to her. I walked all the way home (2.2 miles) mummy got me to walk by telling me to stand on the leaves, i liked listening to them crunching. I found all of the crunchy ones and ran lots of the way, to get to them before mummy did. Then when we got near cowley centre, mummy asked me if i would like pizza for dinner, i asked if i could have my own one, she said i could :-) so we went in and i waited and waited, then it was ready, i got my own little box with my pizza in. We walked home and i held it, but then wanted to eat some, so mummy let me, but i didn't want help, so i tried opening it and i dropped some of my pizza on the floor, i cried, but mummy said it didn't matter, there were other pieces, so i stopped crying and we carried on walking. I was very tired when i got home, i ate my pizza and went to bed not long after. 

No comments:

Post a Comment