Wednesday 10 November 2010

Thursday 9th September 2010

When we got to mummy's work this morning, i stood right behind the door and mummy hadn't noticed. Mummy opened the door (i had sandels on) and the door pushed the toe nail and top layer of skin up on my big toe :'( i cried lots and there was blood on my shoe.(mummy cried when i wasn't looking) I was very brave considering what had happened and mummy put a cold compress on it and when hayley (a lady who works with mummy) got there she helped mummy by cutting a bandage up to make it fit my toe. Mummy took me to my school and told them that i needed to go to the doctors. At the doctors the nurse had to clean it, which made me cry, i was still very brave though and the nurse put a new bandage on my toe and gave me a special bag (a doctors bag) I didn't want to go to school as my toe was very poorly, i went to mummy's work instead
This is my toe after the nurse had put my new bandage on

No comments:

Post a Comment