Sunday 7 November 2010

Monday 23rd August 2010

When mummy and tom got up today, mummy showed me a piece of paper and told me that we were going to eat there, it was called 'Atomicburgers'
I didn't know what that was, so we got on the bus and then had to walk a little bit. When we got in there, there were toys everywhere, i really liked it. We sat down and i got a drink. Mummy told me that i could have a burger or a hotdog, i chose a hotdog. It was called 'rocket dog' when it came out, it was really long and i had loads of chips too. I ate loads of my hotdog, nearly all of it and a few of my chips but i was full up. Mummy and tom told me that after, we were going to go and have an ice cream too, at an ice cream parlour down the road. When mummy and tom finished, we walked to the ice cream parlour and i chose to have chocolate ice cream in a tub, tom and mummy had a cone. I got a spoon too. I ate it all up and was really full up after that. When we went to wash our hands, when we dried them, the hand drier was right above the sink, it made the water go everywhere, mummy and me thought that was funny, so we done it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment