Thursday 11 November 2010

Sunday 12th September 2010

 Today me and mummy went to jambino's to meet mummy's friend, fiona. I like going there. Mummy and fiona sat and talked and i went off to play. I jumped on the trampoline, climbed up all the stairs to slide down the slide, its very big. I played in the ball pit, i love it. We stayed there for ages and then mummy called me over to her and said we were going to go and get some dinner, i was hungry so i got my shoes on like a good girl. We went to frankie and benny's which is next door, i had a big glass of milk with a straw. I chose to have mash potato, sausage and beans and i ate LOADS!!
Mummy told me that tomorrow is my first full day at school, i didn't get excited, but then she told me that it was my first day at after school club, i got really excited about that cos rachel is going to be looking after me, she has tattoos and i like her

No comments:

Post a Comment