Tuesday 2 November 2010

Monday 26th July 2010

We drove tom to work this morning and when we were nearly there, mummy stopped driving. Tom got out and had to push ruby to the side of the road, mummy told me that ruby was broken and we would need to phone the people to come and fix her for us. When tom had pushed us across the road, he had to go to work cos he was going to be late. Mummy phoned the RAC and i was allowed to get out of my seat. I played with some toys that i had in the back and then started getting bored. Mummy told me we had to wait for the man to come in the orange van, we sat and looked for the van, mummu told me that it would have flashing lights too. When i saw it, i pointed and got excited. The man stopped his van behind ruby. I was allowed to get out, i sat on the bench near where ruby was while the man got under my ruby. When he looked under her, he then got in and pressed the pedal (mummy told me that it was the clutch pedal) the man said that he couldn't fix it at the side of the road, did mummy know anyone that he could take it to for her. Mummy phoned leigh who fixed ruby last time, leigh told mummy that he could do it for her. Then the man in his van drove off, i wondered where he was going. Mummy told me to watch him, he drove around and moved his van so that he was in front of ruby, then he opened the back of his van and i watched amazed as he moved bits and then a machine made parts come out and then ruby was pulled on to bits in the van. Mummy told me that he was going to pull ruby to the garage. Then mummy told me we were going to sit in the van, i smiled a HUGE smile. We got my car seat out and mummy sat it in the van, i told her that i wanted to sit in the middle of her and the man, and i was allowed cos it had a proper seat belt. I talked all the way, the man took me and mummy home and then took ruby to leigh at the garage.
(we never got ruby back again, cos ruby was broken :-(  )

No comments:

Post a Comment