Saturday 13 November 2010

Sunday 17th October 2010

Mummy came to get me this morning from aunty sams, i was still eating my toast and in my pyjamas (it was 11am) when i finised my toast we went to get a bus to cowley centre cos mummy said we were going to buy me some new trainers. (my trainers are falling apart and i've only had them for a couple of months) i wanted to get on a big bus, but a small one came. I did get on it, but i wasn't happy about it. When we got there, a lady measured my feet, i am a 11 and half. We looked for trainers, i saw some nice ones, that were all sparkly, mummy said no cos i need the rubber bit at the front, cos i crawl around the floor. We found some that we both liked and they had the rubber bit i need. Mummy put them on my feet and pointed to the mirror at the end. It was huge! i stood in front of it, spun around, then bent one leg, turned around again, looked from behind me, then looked from the front, then i walked away and back again, mummy called me a poser. I liked them shoes and wore them outside. We then went to look for some new clothes for me, i kept pointing to clothes that weren't very nice, saying i like them, then i laughed, mummy called me cheeky. We found some clothes, some trousers and tops. Then we saw some shoes, i found some with skulls and cross bones on, i tried them on and they fit me. We went to the fitting room and i got really excited, i have never tried clothes on in a shop before, i couldn't wait to take my clothes off. I stood and looked in the mirror and then chose a top to try on, when i had it on, i posed in the mirror, turning around, putting my hands on my hips. I didn't like that top, cos it was a little too tight, so i took it off, with help from mummy. I done the same with the other clothes, posing in the mirror for each one. I chose to keep 3 tops and 1 pair of trousers, we gave the others to the lady outside. On the way to the bus stop to get to Nana's i moaned all the way saying my legs hurt, i was tired, i wanted to go home. We got to the bus stop, it was really close then i stopped moaning. We sat at the top cos it was a big bus, yay. When we got to nana's i moaned again, cos i wanted a drink from a bottle from the shop, mummy said no and we went in to nana's i was being miserable, nana asked what was wrong and mummy told her. Then i started whinging and mummy said that if i just asked nicely, then she would have taken me, when i stopped whinging, i asked mummy if i could have a bottle of drink and she said yes. We went to the shop and i got a bottle of water and we got uncle alex and nana a chocolate each.

I was happy then. Mummy told me to show nana my new clothes, i got them from the bag and then went under the table to stand next to mummy and got changed, i didn't want nana to see. When i was dressed, i stood in front of nana and showed her, then i got changed again and showed her another top, and another, and then my new shoes. Nana liked them all. I talked and talked and talked, nonsense most of the time, then talked some more. I went in to see the cat, coop and her kitten, i said awww she is cute then sat and watched tv for a little while. Unlce alex came downstairs with alice, and kept moaning, he wanted food and wanted to know when nana was going to make some (nana didn't have any gas) so alex had to make something in the microwave, all he done was moan and moan (it was funny)

When we got home i ate boiled eggs and toast and was full up, i had a shower with mummy and got all wet, i didn't have my hair washed, i hate having my hair washed. At bed time, i had the story that father christmas gave me last year, then snuggled down in to my cosy blanket and mummy gave me a kiss night night

No comments:

Post a Comment