Monday 29 November 2010

Saturday 27th November 2010

When i got up, i was excited about decorating my bag. Mummy told me to have some breakfast first, so i ate it as fast as i could. Then mummy gave me my bag and the colouring pens and stickers. I sat in the living room for ages, decorating it and colouring it. I was really careful and stayed in the lines. I really like my bag. When i had finished, mummy told me that i could take it out with me as we had to go to cowley centre. I was starting to get a bit grumpy by now, cos i was tired. At cowley centre, we walked round some shops, i carried my bag with me, i took my tiger bottle out that Tom bought me yesterday. We bought some food and then went home. At home, Tom went to play on his game for a little while and i played in the living room til dinner was ready. Me and mummy shared a table, i liked that. I had mash potato and pie, i ate quite a lot. Tom had to go to work :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment